Monday, October 14, 2013

Coffeeneuring #2

I had to combine coffeeneuring with errands & going to work, and I didn't want to go on too much of an adventure this weekend. I have longer trips planned for weekends when there's more time & energy.

My second trip was to Caffè Umbria in Pioneer Square. I'd been once before, and it was amazing. It was a classy joint, so I knew to dress to impress (by which I mean "no clothing with words"). The weekend crowd was a lot more relaxed--lots of folks stopping by on their way to the Seahawks game. Also saw a Seattle by Foot group finish their tour with some espresso.

This is the delicious soy latte I drank while knocking out not nearly enough on my to-do list.

I tweeted to make my presence known, and I mapped it (with the detours to Uwajimaya and work included).

If anybody in the Seattle area is linked here from Chasing Mailboxes, I'd love to coordinate some trips!